|REFUND DEADLINE DATES FOR TEXTBOOKS|
|COURSES||WITHOUT PROOF OF DROP||WITH PROOF OF DROP|
|January Interim 2017|
January 5, 2017
January 9, 2017
February 3, 2017
February 10, 2017
February 3, 2017
February 24, 2017
March 31, 2017
April 7, 2017
|*FOR ALL EVENING CLASSES: Textbooks must be returned prior to the THIRD class meeting.|
RENTAL TEXTBOOKS FOR SPRING 2017 MUST BE RETURNED IN-STORE NO LATER THAN MAY 15, 2017.
Rental books not returned by the due date will result in a charge for full retail price (less rental fees already paid) of the rented books. Rental books are due by the end of business the first Monday after the term ends. This fee will be charged to your student account.
REFUND POLICY FOR NON-TEXTBOOK MERCHANDISE
- University Books & More will give a full refund for non-textbook merchandise if the item has not been used and is returned within thirty days of purchase.
- Merchandise must be in new saleable condition.
- University Books & More cash register receipt and a photo ID are required.
REFUND POLICY FOR GENERAL (NON-TEXT) BOOKS University Books & More will give a full refund on any general book if the book is returned within seven business days from the date of purchase, and if the book is in NEW condition. No refund will be given if the book is damaged or used in any way. No refund will be given on Cliff Notes, Study Guides, Test Preps, or Magazines.
REFUND POLICY FOR TEXTBOOKS To receive a full refund for textbooks and/or package sets, the following conditions must be met:
- STUDENT OR PHOTOGRAPHIC IDENTIFICATION CARD
Bring your student identification card or another form of photographic identification with you (e.g., driver's license).
- CASH REGISTER RECEIPT
Bring the University Books & More receipt received at the time the textbooks were purchased. A sales receipt for the item must accompany all refund requests.
- CREDIT, DEBIT, TITAN CARD, OR STUDENT ACCOUNT
- COMPLETE AND IN GOOD CLEAN CONDITION
- COURSE READERS & MANUALS
- PURCHASED AFTER ELIGIBLE PURCHASE DATE
- RETURNED BEFORE REFUND DEADLINE DATE
- SORRY, SPECIAL ORDERS ARE NON-RETURNABLE
University Books & More reserves all rights and the sole discretion of determining the condition of any merchandise being submitted for return and refund.